วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Mr Coffee and K-Cups - A Union Made In Coffee Heaven?

This news is just out. Keurig, the maker of K-cups, and Mr. Coffee have an agreement. Mr. Coffee is development a particular cup coffee brewer that uses K-cups.

This is an awesome boon to the coffee drinking world.

K Cup Coffee

I absolutely came over this by accident as I was walking through the local Target store. I always check to see which K-cups are on the shelf. See, I have a love affair going with K-cups.

As I was seeing at the types of coffee in the Green Mountain section, I noticed a Mr. Coffee brewer in amongst the Keurig particular cup brewers. I notion it was misplaced until I looked closer and discovered that it was a K-cup brewer.

My mind immediately began to conjure up thoughts of how this new k-cup brewer could sway the world. After all, Mr. Coffee has been a respected name in brewers for a long, long time.

But when I returned to logical thought, I realized that this brand new particular cup brewer is targeted at a confident group. It is not for every coffee drinker or every family.

Mr. Coffee particular serve brewer only has one size, and it does not have a water reservoir. The user must add water every time a cup is to be brewed. So it is basically for a coffee drinker who does not consume huge amounts of brew.

In fact, there are some users who would absolutely benefit from this machine.

  1. particular coffee drinkers, particularly those who drink only one cup at a time.
  2. someone who wants to be able to make a great cup of coffee at the office (let's face it, the office coffee is not always in competition with Mr. Donut coffee)
  3. College students who are in a rush to get out the door with a cup of coffee in hand.
  4. (My personal favorite) A household with one regular and one decaf drinker.. End the coin toss routine as to which brew you will have to make.

Mr Coffee and K-Cups - A Union Made In Coffee Heaven?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น